Thursday, June 11, 2009

Interview: Naked Guy from The Gap & Hotties of the Peloton- late release!

Recently we caught up with the Naked Guy from The Gap. He was an animated character with a hairy but freshly shaven chest, stunning and repugnant all at once. This is what he had to say.


L’Autobus: When did you discover your affinity for the jock strap?
N.G.f.T.G.: Early on in high school I discovered that I have the ability to sport one of the best jocks in any demographic, and more importantly the motivation to wear the best athletic supporter in the world.


L’Autobus: What about your childhood? All kids have dreams growing up, you must have had aspirations as a boy.
N.G.f.T.G: Growing up, it was always my dream to rock the jock at a Division 1A University. This dream was almost realized when I made the trip to the University of Washington where due to injury I was unable to compete and was forced to find another outlet for my special talents.


L’Autobus: That must have been a blow to the ego, how did you go on?
N.G.f.T.G: After the great disappointment of having one of my dreams ripped from my grasp, I discovered cycling as a much more forgiving sport in which I could rock the jock without injury. After a year of rocking the jock in different disciplines I finally settled on road bike racing. Once I applied myself to this specific discipline, success was iminent. Over a period of 18 months, I progressed from rocking my jock at the RMR to rockin’ it at the Gap! a feat which few have the ability to accomplish.


L’Autobus: That’s amazing! What made you choose The Gap as the place to get buck naked and flap your junk?
N.G.f.T.G: After suffering a broken ankle, I decided to use the Gap as the base for my 2009 début. It was here that I found a community that believes in me and my jock strap and is filled with individuals that will do anything in their power to help me rock it.

Hotties of the Peloton - late release


Here are some more Hotties for your voting pleasure. Remember if you or your hot one has been left out, its not to late... send your pics to us lautobus411@yahoo.com or hit us up at Facebook.

2 comments:

N.G.f.T.G said...

Hilarious!!! Keep up the good work.

DeletedBlog said...

lol!!! that sounds vaguely familiar....